To be considered, your application must reach us by April 30. Please
1. Which of these statements describe you as a writer?
2. How are you employed? ______________________________________________
3. On average, how many hours per week do you spend writing? _____
4. List writers’ workshops or conferences you have attended, including St. Davids.
5. What portion of the tuition--if any--do you feel you would be able to contribute? ______
6. Most scholarship recipients are required to work one or two hours
7. Do you plan to attend conference for the full week? _____
8. Give one character reference.
9. Please mention any special factors you would like us to know in considering